Paintistanbul & Turkcoat 2018

Paintistanbul & Turkcoat 2018Live

Buyer-seller matching channel is open now.

Exhibition: Paintistanbul & Turkcoat

Time: 22-24 March 2018

Location: 9-10-11 and 12 Halls of Istanbul Expo Center, Istanbul, Turkey 

Frequencyonce per 2 years

About the exhibition

In 2016, the first Paintistanbul & Turkcoathave been held,which is united by Turkcoat Coatings Show Eurasia and Paintistanbulas one single event. With the “Power of Unity” motto, Paintistanbul & Turkcoat is aiming at creating the most comprehensive Paint and Coatings Industry Platform of Turkey and Eurasia.


The Association of Turkish Paint Industry (BOSAD)

Artkim Fuarcılık

Paint Industry in Turkey

The paint industry segment in Turkey has a significanteconomic size within the Chemicals industry,being the main industry of the segment, and has beengrowing significantly throughoutthe last decade inline with the overall development performance ofTurkish economy. 

Turkish paint and raw materials industry operates witha production capacity of approximately 903 thousandtons. While construction paints account for 60% ofsuch capacity, industrial paints account for 40% of thesame; and in terms of value, the industrial paints accountfor 60% of the market leaving 40% of the sameto construction paints. The export volume target to beattained by 2023 for Turkish Paint Industry, the size ofwhich is nearly USD3 billion including the domesticmarket operations and the exports, has been set to beUSD2.5 billion.

Main figures in 2016

Number of Exhibitors:218 direct exhibitors from 50 countries and 759 companies

Total Net Sales m2:9,605 m2

Number of Professional Visitors: 6,265 industry professionals of with 591 international visitors from 51 different countries

You can download a report after the exhibition.